Apple pie latte
The Dutch classic, but with a twist
- 10 ml Monin Apple Pie syrup
- 10 ml Monin Cinnamon syrup
- Lattiz milk froth
- 30 ml Espresso
- Whipped cream
- Monin L’Artiste caramel
- Pinch of Cinnamon
- Kanelly cookie
- Pour 10 ml Monin Apple Pie syrup and 10 ml Monin Cinnamon syrup into the glass.
- Hold the glass at an angle under the machine and fill it to about 2 inches from the rim with milk foam.
- Wait until the loose milk has separated from the milk foam so that nice latte macchiato layers will form. Meanwhile, prepare the espresso.
- Pour the espresso into the center of the glass.
- Garnish the latte as desired with a dollop of whipped cream, a caramel swirl, a pinch of cinnamon, and/or a Kannely.