Cold brew iced latte
For a refreshing boost to your day!
- Lattiz milk foam
- Ice cubes
- 20 ml Monin French Vanilla syrup
- 75 ml Cold Brewed coffee or Monin Coffee Syrup
- Fill the glass to the rim with ice cubes.
- Pour the syrup over the ice cubes.
- Pour the cold brewed coffee over this.
- Using a milk jug, pour the milk foam into the glass up to the rim.
Easily make your own cold brewed coffee. Mix 250 grams of freshly ground espresso with 1 liter of water and let it rest for 24 hours in the refrigerator. Filter the brew through a coffee filter and ready to serve!