In this gingerbread latte, the tastes of ginger, cinnamon and nutmeg combine perfectly. A delicious treat for the colder winter months.
- Lattiz milk foam
- 30 ml gingerbread syrup or homemade syrup*
- 30 ml espresso
Ingredients for 1 liter syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 200 gr dark caster sugar
Preparation homemade syrup*
- Boil 1 liter water
- Add the herbs
- Let it cook for a few minutes. Afterwards, let it cool
- Pour 30 ml of gingerbread syrup into the glass
- Put the glass under the Lattiz machine and fill it with milk foam up to 1 cm from the rim. Wait until the milk foam and warm milk have separated.
- Prepare the espresso and pour it slowly into the glass to create the latte macchiato layers.